Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fifth Post: Signature

So it's my day-off! You know what that means? My sanity has returned and I have every reason to grace you with my lanky presence with yet another photo shoot.

Disclaimer: My goal within the immediate future is to master the art of fashion blogger posing. I have taken some key points from some of my absolute favz Man Repeller and Fashion Toast however I'm hoping to add some of my own personal spark to it. Perhaps give you the feeling of "Why yes, I have just finished dealing with some retail ruckus and though I may just pass out from my work delirium, nothing can stop me from shopping some more!"

But of course, I always dress with purpose (as should every true fashionista). I am a firm believer that every one has a signature look. It's all that personal style you read about in magazines. And I do think that if we want to continue on this relationship of blogger to reader, it's necessary that you are fully aware of my love for the nautical. I like the stripes, the anchors, the navy and white, the gold chains, the rope detailing, the crisp preppy feel, etc but I hope you get the gist.

So without further or do, I give you my signature:
(Dress from Zara, Rebecca Minkoff satchel, Boots from Target, Necklace from Forever 21)

Ta-da! Welcome to what half of my closet (okay, more than half, but really who's counting?) looks like.

What's your signature?

No sympathy needed...today anyway,
Amy


4 comments:

  1. Haha Amy, you would totally go for the nautical theme. Weren't you a sailor for Halloween too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nails are amazing! Nude is definitely the way forward!
    www.januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very spunky blog:) love it!

    Http://iloveeclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorale! very chic.

    <3 deanna

    barefootblogginglove.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete