Saturday, August 13, 2011

Seventh Post: Farewell

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you my farewell post. It's been a great summer, and my retail job has now found its end and I have nothing left to complain about.


Just kidding! Didn't mean to give you a heart attack. You didn't think I'd leave you all Amy ranting-less, did you? How rude that would've been of me, and honestly the list of retail things I can complain about is eternal. However like I dramatically and soap opera-y mentioned above, I am no longer employed! Now usually this is a sad statement but in my case, it's means to celebrate (mostly because I got out of working tax-free weekend!). I'm going back to Austin so I can learn a thing or two from higher education and more importantly, so I can cash in on some Austin vintagey/thrifty shopping.

No pictures today, looks like you'll just have to read. Who says the written word is dead? (or is it typed?)

Key Note: This, metaphorically of course, is the part in the novel where the author shifts his or her point of view. And because my blog is comparable to great literature, I am now shifting my point of view from salesperson to customer. It's about to get wild.

Austin post to follow SOON, I promise. But for now...Farewell, Dallas!


PS. Before I leave you forever, Dallas (or at least, until Thanksgiving) Those of you who are lucky enough to be in town for the grand opening of the first EVER H&M in Texas on August 18th at Northpark Mall, please think of me the whole time you're there (perhaps take a picture of me if it'll help!)


Love,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment